Thursday, January 26, 2012

LONG TIME NO SEE

Assalamualaikum bloggers :)

its been a long time , right ? miss me ? haha ^^ OKayy , straight to the points .. there's so many things happen lately .. i mean SO MUCH =.= there's sad , happy and a annoyed things .. but its okayy .. i'll be fine ^^ i'm a tough girl , remember ?

hmm ~ newest thing that happen to me is about the gossip between me and my COUSIN (?) haha ! it just a joke that my family made but its .. -.- uh ! i hate gossip . Another thing is about me and my dream ... haha ! this dream totally freak me out ! even now i can still remember each part of it .. uhghhh ~ NOT TELLING .

As conclusion , i think everything goes smoothly for this month .. i hope it'll be better next .. i wishh .. :) so ! happy holiday and i'll meet you later at the next post .. bye !