Tuesday, January 17, 2012

THE SADDEST YEAR EVER :(

Assalamualaikum all ~

I know its been ages since i update my blogg.I'm just to busy to suit mysef in form 4 life.In 3 weeks of school,so many things happen.What worse is,my friends are all leaving.No,my BESTFRIEND.We're the 3 'sisters'.I felt really lost because after Afifah leave for TEKNIK GOMBAK,form 4 girls prefect have only me and asilla.JUST THE TWO OF US managing the whole form 4 girls !

All other members has resigned.After this,Asilla will leave me for her TEKNIK LANGKAWI.And BAM ! i was all alone.Totally a shit ! i really hate form 4 this year ! other things is,i got the prinsip akauan class.We got ekonomi asas,akaun and add math.But 'they' said if half of 4A leaves for boarding school,we the member of class 4B will be transfered to pure science class ! WTF ?!!! we don't even have a chance to choose our own class ? IT US WHO WILL BE STUDYING AND ITS OUR RESULT YOU WILL BE RUIN ON !!!!!! What if we can't take the pure science ? will you be responsible for our SPM's result ? Will you be responsible if we can't get throught any of the unversities ?

GOSH ! SMK DAMANSARA DAMAI 1 ! please change !! I know what i will do , if they force us to got to 4A class,i'm going to beg my mom to transfer me to the new school and i don't wanna give a damn in this school again !

and next week is a holiday ! yeay ! Afifah will come back for holiday ... !! :) but after holiday .. Asilla will gone to Langkawi :(


p/s : me,being alone in this school.I've never imagined that.