Monday, January 02, 2012

LAST HANGOUT 2011

Assalamualaikum,
its been a long time since i update my blog.Hmm..jaljinesseo?Yesterday i had my last hangout with asilla and afifah.Along with Asilla's cousin,iqa and her friend kak.mira.We had fun! This time,we're not going to watch movies but acting more lady-like,we went for a WINDOW SHOPPING ! woohoo ~ haha !Well guys,we are 16 and its a normal teenagers do right?Plus,its YEAR END SALE !A lot of discount ! At padini's store,afifah bought a watch for asilla's farewell gift.Forgot to mention that asilla are going to SMV LANGKAWI to continued her studies in business.I hope she'll do well.


after that,we wandering around THE CURVE,going in and out of store like a rich girl having a window shopping.HAHA ! And for me i've bought a blouse(?) for asilla.And she bought us a BFF's necklace.After had enough at THE CURVE,we went to ONE UTAMA and more shopping.Pass 5 hour,we headed back :) I'll show u some pictures we snap together !

the necklace

snap by;atiqah 

afifah and me ^^

this is after asilla's left

lunch time!