Thursday, January 05, 2012

I LOVE HIM BUT I LIKE 'HIM'

Assalamualaikum w.b.t =)

2nd day of school .. quite good =) but .. the add math class make me down -.- There is this teacher who really LOVE to 'attack' me in class since LAST YEAR ! She taught us mathematics last year and i always got E for her subject.HAHA! maybe thats why she worried(?) and always saying this and that to me.But,the tone and the way she told me it was REALLY annoyed me ! -.- and this year she is my add.math teacher and the first thing she said to me is  "Afiah,are you sure you wanna take add math class ? please think it back.I really mean it.THINK IT BACK" .Wasn't that annoying ? but i do think of that.I don't sure myself whether i can do the add.math or not.

Okayy~let it be .I'll think it later.I now,you guys are anxious about the title right ? huhu ~ this is how the story goes >> i've just broke up with MR.S.But,till now i really do love him and its not change.But then,there is one guy.i'll named him as MR.A .He is my classmate last year.Automatically,he's my friend and last year he fall for my friend.He ask me to help him to get that girl but it's a failue and HE'S REJECTED.Well, after that we start to get close.Talking this and that every night and everytime we have a free time.We shared and talk about lot of things.

After all this time,i'm gettin used to him be around me.One day,he told me that he got an offer from a boarding school.Honestly,when i read his messages i felt a little hurt inside.I ask him whether he want to accept or not.He said he don't want but his father force him to.So,he told me that he's going.And i don't know why i felt really hurt and feels like half of me is gone.I feel really lost.And i know,i will miss him.

Is it wrong if i said I LOVE MR.S (still) BUT I LIKE MR.A ? Am i a bad girl ? UH ~ and tomorrow is the only day i get a chance to see MR.A cause next week he's already ..... leave.Gosh ~ i already miss him.But ! its still not too late to kill this feelings for him.Yeahh ~ i need to kill this LIKE feeling for him.Can i ? or i'll just miss him more ? uh ~~ I HATE THIS FEELING :( ..

But,for me and mr.s.We both know that its hard for us to be together again.I mean,if he rather love than fight(?) i would lay my armour down and we'll be together again.Will we ? time will decide everything..

MR.A,can't you just stay and be here with me?i need you too badly :( . i think i'm going to cry on the day you leave.I wish i could tell you my feeling but it'll just ruin our friendship.I rather be as friend then you'll never talk to me after i confess.My feelings,i'll try to end it.Ohmyy ~ T.T .. uh ~ take care and please come back.I hope you won't find someone else and realize that there is me here .. waiting(?) haha ! .. goodbye .. we'll see each other again.InsyaALLAH .. 




MR.A,when you'll start to text me and saying you're sorry ? You just to egois ! you know how much i love you before but you're just easily .. let me go .. hu ~ i hope that one day i'll receive a text messages from you saying you're sorry for everything and how you treated me.Is it so hard ? i know deep in my heart ,.. i want YOU back but i know that it'll make me hurt more.








p/s : if i need to choose , i'll make up with mr.s and just stay as friend with mr.a.Err,maybe .. :) night ^^