Wednesday, January 04, 2012

a short update for today ..

i'm not going to talk about the first day of school cause it suck.I want to share about something that really hurt me to see.

Today,you showed my your tears.For the first time,you burst into tears infront of me in SCHOOL.You know what,i kinda love that moment when you cried because that means you really love and appriciate me as your friend.But,i felt hurt seeing you cry like that.If i'm not strong enough,i would cry also.

Tick tock tick tock .. only 2 days left for we hanging out together.Time being such a jealousy.Goshh ~ i can't believe you're going.I don't know how should i face it.I'll MISS you so much.So muchh ~~.Honestly,everytime i think that you'll be leaving automatically i'll cry.I don't want you to go .. ~ such a selfish friend.haha !

I can't write anymore.My eyes is tearing too much.Take care buddy.I LOVE YOU

p/s ; A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world