Saturday, August 13, 2011

when hate turn to love

Assalamualaikum , 

As you read the title :) i'm going to tell you about how hatred can turn into love.So,if you dont want to read just close the tab :) 

there is one saying said "if we hate a person to much we will ended up loving that person".Honestly,i've never trust the saying.NOT for once in my life.But when it happens to me,i just realize that it makes sense.But today,i'm not going to post about my story.I want to share something about my friend :)

I've promised her  that i will post A LOVE STORY about her and her enemy :) Well,i'm going to do it now.
I will named my friend as L and the boy as E.This two kids (L and E) fight everyday and most of the times i'm in the middle of it.They sit far away but still they can do the WORDS FIGHT! When the L say something , E will response with an annoying voice and same goes to L,when E say something,L will say opposite.

*aigoo* we (my classmates) love to tease them.We said they was totally in love ^^.We just keep doing the scandal between them :) ! eventhough , they refuse and denied still , we do it.Who cares ? hehehe ~ there is a time when i told L to not mess up with E so much cause it might turned out to something else right,who knows? I've said to her once "maybe now you hate him,but we dont know what will happen in 3 years maybe.People change.Now you're just 15 and not thinking about LOVE but, face it , 15 is the age where we felt love,hate,annoyed and everything.This the time to enjoyed ourselves.Only on 15.I dare you.I want to see how long you can hate E and hate boys :) i want to see how long you can bear with it alone.How long you can keep your feelings.Somedays you will change and you'll think those words just a child play.Think deeply."

I find it cute when they were argue ! haha ~ all my friends agree with it.It would be lovable if you guys match up.Like aleea's said  A MATCH FROM HEAVEN ! haha ! when you guyss standing beside each other there  is something between you guys that makes you a perfect couple ! maybe , a CHEMISTRY ? who knows :) 

I hope that someday they will be together.Haha ! AMIN ! it would be cute and adorable.One is kind a boyish and One is .. .. err ~ i dont know how tp describe him.Lets just pray and let the fated do the job :) 

I'll stop here.Here's the en.Bye !

nota kaki : FALLING in love with UNEXPECTED person is like FALLING asleep while classes are going on.