Friday, August 19, 2011

LOVE IS A WAR AND WE WERE IN A BATTLEFIELD

Assalamualaikum,

First of all congratulation for me and him because this is our 9MONTHS together ! ^^ *nothinspecialwiththat* 
saja nak exaggerated lebih sikit.Well,i've never expected we would come this far.When we first start this relationship,none of us think that we will be together for 9 months long ! As you know,he's not my type at all.I always ask DEAR HEART,WHY HIM ? but i've been ignored :) 

But,for me 9 months was nothing.Until the day he talked to me again then that day was something.I wish he would actually try to talk to me again.For how long we'll be like this? Saying lovey dovey text but when we meet its AWKWARD.I admitted this the first time i've ever experienced this kind of man.

Hmm ~~ I should hate him for the ways he treated me. Except that I don't. I wish I did. I wish I could.Everytime when i mad at him.He will just talk sweetly and i'm melting like a hot chocolate.That his speciality,maybe ?

Bytheway,i just want to thank him for all this 9 months.I'm happy eventough there's time i pissed off.Thank you for give a courage when i need it.Thank you for everything you've done.I always hope that this will be forever cause now i'm scared to lose you.If you ask me 7 months ago,i just dont care if you here or not :P 


THANK YOU SO MUCH SAYANG ~