Saturday, August 13, 2011

NEW QUOTE ! ^^


-I dont understand why, i am so afraid to LOSE you, when you're not even mine.

-I act like i don't care, but deep inside, it hurts alot :(

-It’s hard to wait for something you know won’t happen. It’s even harder to stop waiting when you know it’s everything you want

-It's hard to pretend to be friends with someone special when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.

-you don't call me all day I understand, when you don't text me all day I understand, when I stop loving you I hope you understand.

-I wish someone will look me deep in the eyes and say, "You're not okay, tell me what's wrong."

-When a woman says "What?" to a man, she didn't mishear him, she is giving him a chance to change his mind

-Love is only a chapter in a guy’s life. But to a girl, it’s the whole book

-I know technically we're not together, but forget the title... I just want u to know, you'll always have me and won't let go

-Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our lame jokes... I fell in love

-I should hate you for the ways you treated me. Except that I don't. I wish I did. I wish I could

-Sometimes I catch him staring, and I wonder what he's thinking

-Its hard to trust someone the sec time around after they already give one reason not to trust them

-i may not be perfect at least i'm not fake

-i'm not ignoring you.i'm waiting to see if you'll make an effort for just once

-a girls heart is a fragile thing.Break it once and it will never be the same thing again

-he's annoying.He's the world's biggest asshole.I hate this guts but i know he's everything i want

-a person who irritates you is always the one who loves u very much but fails to exress it

-sometimes i wish u would actually try to talk to me again

-if u dont want to tell me thats fine.Just dont lie to me

-i wish i knew what goes in your mind when your eyes meet mine