Monday, August 08, 2011

FACTS ABOUT ME =)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM , 

i decide to post something about my life.Started with a little bit boring post about me and next an interesting story about my friends and last post will be a pictures of my biass! well , check this out >>>>>



FACTS ABOUT ME :-

  1. i hate vegetables ! just name it and i will say "I HATE ALL THAT!"
  2. i love FRUITS ! 
  3. i love all kind of fruits EXCEPT durian , dragonfruit , kiwi , starfruit .
  4. i love BI 
  5. i love texting and writing 
  6. i'm a shy person.If someone dont try to talk to me i dont talk to them.Cus i dont know how to started a conversation.So,i will just zip my lips
  7. i WAS  a playgirl.Now,i'm not :) i dont find any exciting thing playing with guy hearts. 
  8. i'm a good listener and adviser.Sometimes i felt like a pembimbing rakan sebaya
  9. i'm stupid at math.
  10. i love science but i dont understand it.
  11. i love sejarah but i hate reading.I want people TELL me a story about sejarah ot telling me to read and understand cause i can't 
  12. i love my siblings and family ! 
  13. i have 3 best friend among the best 
  14. i'm addicted to korea ^^  
  15. i love painting :) 
  16. i LOVE cooking so much ! 
  17. my dream is to become one of the best cooker in the world ! 
  18. i want to travell al over the globe 
  19. i really want to help my family at india , palestin and all . 
  20. i'm loyal in friendship
  21. i hate hypocrite ! 
  22. i love chocolate espically TOBLERONE ! 
  23. i hate fruit juice except orange.
  24. i can't touch cat .
  25. i dont have any allergy
  26. i love a sound of beach
  27. i really want to go to PARIS , after i go to MEKAH laa :) 
  28. i think Phuket is really a beautiful island. 
  29. i forgive people easily but i would never forget what did they do to me.
  30. i love pastel colour especally sky blue , soft red , young green (?) 
  31. i'm a muslim 
  32. i hate SNAKES ! 
  33. my ideal guy >> kind,gentle,clever,dicipline and honest
  34. i would love to have a romantic proposal on the boat 
  35. i would never forget a person who walk in and out from my life.