Monday, August 08, 2011

THANK YOU FOR THE ATTENTION

Assalamualaikum , 

I hope this post would find my readers hale and healthy :) *AMIN* I just want to write about a few things that happens lately.Well , i started with :- 

WEDNESDAY - Today i was really sick.I've never been sick like this before at school.I was okay in the morning but when math class started , i'm gettin dizzy and felt uncomfortable.I felt want to puke.So,i told my friend to accompanied to the bathroom.And i ended up 'torturing' myself for 25 minutes i guess.I really want to puke but something is choking me and stomach felt really bad.I thought i was dying ! frankly speaking i thought "is there someone cursing me using mantra or what ?! why am i feeling this bad ?! " my friend said my face was all pale and seems like i had NO BLOOD at all in the face.I was sweating like crazy and walking like a drunk person.When i came back to the classroom , i cant rose my head up.All my body 'refuse' to move.When i came back home , i 'faint' . Thank you to natasha and asilla for taking care of me.

FRIDAY - NOT GOING TO SCHOOL DUE TO THE SICKNESS ! 

SATURDAY/SUNDAY - GOING IN AND OUT ONLY FOR TUTION.