Monday, August 15, 2011

KPOP FC SAENGIL CHUKAHAEYEO !

assalamualaikum , 

For my dearest chagibers and chagimins in KPOP FC,
Sorry for not using Indonesian.I'm afraid that there will be any mistake so i will use Eng :).

Me being a KPOP FC admin doesnt reach 1 year though.But,since i'm approved to be one of the admins i felt happy and bless.I always dream to be one of KPOP group admin but i always been rejected every time.But i've never give up.One day,there is one group looking for new admins.And i've been accepted for the first time.

I thanked to Eonni Shan-Shan for giving me trust and gave me a chance to prove how much i love KPOP.I was really excited to meet new friends.Eventough,the majority of them are indonesians but since i know how to talk indonesian i get the advantage :).

In KPOP FC,i've met a new friends,a new fans of KPOP and a same fandom as me.I love being there.I felt the loved.After our hardwork we had gain more than 200 members.All thanks to ALLAH.There is an idiom said " there will no success before failing " (or opposite ehh ?) .Before we had a new admins,there is only me,eonni shan and eonni andita who work our ass off for gaining more members.We work really hard for achive this moment.

Now,KPOP FC have more than 2000 members who supported us every day and every moments.Even i'm a Malaysian, they treat me like a family.I love them so much.They were really caring about each other.And even we've never meet but the friendship is still remain the same.

Lastly,I want to say Happy Birthday KPOP FC.Hoping that we will be here as one forever and ever.Thank you so much for the unstopabble suuports from our lovely CHAGIBERS ! thank you ! and for all admins of KPOP FC , Eonni shan-shan,eonni andita,eonni thaa,eonni ayoe,Teguh oppa,Eonni widy,Rheist,dan eonni nunna THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING ! YOU GUYSS ARE THE BEST KPOP LOVER THAT I EVER HAD ! 

SARANGHAEYEO KFC !