Saturday, July 02, 2011

BROKEN PROMISES

Assalamualaikum ,

Yesterday was a open day.All the parents were coming to school for their childrens report card.I need to came early because all the prefects needeed for welcoming parents and be a school tourist(?).We need to showed them their childrens class.Menyusahkan sebenarnya ~ think it back.Open days was the day we welcoming our parents not OTHER STUDENT'S PARENT ! huh ~ troublesome.

My mom came to take my report card.I'm scared because my result is really really really BAD.If i said really 3x then it was BAD.i got 2B6C1E.Bad isnt ? i've got no A ! i dissapointed my mom.I broke my promises to her.I felt really bad.I dont know what to do.Its not like i dont study.Ok fine ~ rarely study.But still i've studied until midnight like a crazy person.This is all i've got.Ouh ! i'm so disspointed.I really want to cry when my mom said she disspointed with my result.I want to cry a river.

I lost my way,my path and my dreams.I mean, there is 1 month before the trial and i'm stressesd over my result.I'm scared.I'm scared that i would disspointed my mom again.Plus i'm scared if i need to change my school.And my mom black mailing me.She said if i wont get any A's for next exam.My phone,my laptop,my bicycle will be taken and i'm grounded for 3 months.No hanging out.No tv.No internet and No call.Just sit in my room,looking to the ceiling and thinking for what will happen next.

I'll be bored to death ! so i need to work out.I need to struggle more than others.Hwaiting ! wish me luck !
annyeongigeseyeo  ^^