Saturday, July 16, 2011

SWEET DREAM

Assalamualaikum :)

My day filled with smile.Because i've dream something sweet but the awkward moment is when i know the guy in my dream is not MR.S.It was really unexpected person.Seriously,when i woke up i was like "WOW!I DREAM ABOUT HIM?HOW CAN I?WHY DID I DREAM OF HIM?" i was really shock in the morning.Still,i cant believe that i've dream about him.THIS DREAM WAS TOTALLY CRAZY !

 This is the what the dream about >> firstly,i dont know where i am that time.But,the place was quite familiar to me.I think i've been there before.Its like a big hall.A really beutiful big hall.I was standing outside the hall and holding to my diary.And BAM ! someone taking it away from me.I kno who he is.He's my ex-classmate.He stole my diary and i try to get my diary back.But he's running so fast.I'm out of my breath and without i realized at the back of the hall there is a ocean (?).Really beautiful ocean.With a bird chirping and the blue water.It was really refreshing.I'm in my dreamland for awhile.And TAP ! there is a box of ring infront of my eyes.He's behind my back.Like a back hugging scene (?).I want to turn my back but then he said "NO,DONT TURN BACK.I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING.JUST LISTEN TO IT CAREFULLY." then i replied "OKAY".After taking a deep breath he said "I NEED A REALLY LONG TIME TO SAY THIS TO YOU.CAUSE I DONT HAVE A CONFIDENCE TO SAY.NOW I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT I FELT.I LOVE YOU.I DONT KNOW SINCE WHEN THIS FEELING CAME.JUST SO YOU KNOW,I REALLY MEAN IT.I LOVE YOU.*and take my hand and put it on my hand.*THIS IS A COUPLE RING.I'VE ONE HERE*while showing his other hand*COULD YOU ACCEPT IT ?  [pause] the shocking moment came in here [play], i replied "I DONT KNOW.I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS.BUT I THINK I CAN HANDLE IT.I ACCEPT." [pause] see ! that was like WTH ! i accept it ? why did i do that ?  continue >> [play] he then replied "OMG ! I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *and hug me* [stop].

 But then i was awake.Its really frustsrating ! i want to know what we would do next ! You guys might think that it was not sweet at all.But since i'm the one who dreamed about this so i would say this the moment i was waiting for.This is the moment i really want.I want a romantic propose.Hehe ~ sorry , i'm a romantic person ^^ so i want the proposal to be sweet and romanticThis dream really make me SMILE TO EAR !

But like i said before,the guy in my dream is not MR.S it was MR.A . Hmm , its okay.i dont mind it at all.The dream was so beautiful i dont think i will forget it.*praying* Please give me more tonight ! ^^ . i gotta go.BYE !