Wednesday, July 06, 2011

assalamualaikum ^^

    Hows you day dearies ? bad day ? moody day ? happy day ? hmm ~ live your life for fun *tak masuk topik langsung* haha ~ sorry

okayy , today post is about MRS.S. After about 2 weeks she dont speak to me.And i dont know if she's dreaming or what but she just greet me this morning by saying "tak tegur aku pun kau kan?" WTH ?!
heyy girl,how am i supposed to greet you if you dont want me to.The way you look at me and the way you talked to your friends about me.How can i approached you when you treat me like that?

seriously,its ANNOYED ME ! if you hate me say it infront of me.Dont talk behind my back.You think i didint know huh ? i know you talk about me.Since MR.S 'reject' you,you seems so pathetic girl.People around you had warn you before.But you just too thwart.Dont blame on what you've got today.

Anyway,please dont hate me.It he;s decision.Dont blame me for what his done cus i dont relate to it and i dont know anything about his plan.thank you

nota kaki : Respect people's relationships. There are so many fish in the sea, don't try and mess with one already caught.