Tuesday, July 05, 2011

friendship is one of the many forms of love

they ask me "how can you falling for him?"
they ask me "how can you deal with it?"
they said "7 months ? that long and i've never seen you spoke to each other ?!!"
they ask me "how can you sign him as your boyfriend when you not declare anything?"
they ask me "how can you're not gettin jealous when someone else are beside him every moment?"

i answered 

You know you like someone when you save their texts and re-read them when no one is watching
.Deal with it? look,if you really do love him you can deal with anything eventough you know you can't win.But once you think of him,you are ready to fight for him.Love would remain according to how you deal with it.Its not like we need to dating every weeks and every days to stay together.Its not like we need to speak about our relationship to other people.Its more than enough if we trust and understand each other.We dont need anyone else to tell how much i love him.

I'm single but i'm taken cus in our heart hes my boy and i'm his girl eventough no one know.Someone said jealous is love.Well ~ i didnt say i dont love him just because i'm not jealous.Its because i know whos he talk to and what for. And i know why is he treating them like that.Plus i've never seen he take the first step on girl.Usually,the girls are seducing him ^^ . I trust him.Not like 100% but still in love you need to trust you lover even 10%.You love would never remain forever if you cant trust him and understand him.

nota kaki : I really wonder what he would say if he knew he meant that much to me