Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

I don't even know what i'm goin to write.But , this is truthfully from my heart.3 years ago, i met someone i trust and i truly sure i can call her FRIEND.I admit i was wrong.She just diffrent from her 3 years ago.I happy with her when we are on standard 5 until we standard 6.But,i think the time make me realize that she's not the one i can depend on.

After we became Form 1 student,she still friend with me but she's not my friend that i met 3 years ago.She's different.She break our promise.She doing sumthin BAD and when i try to advise her.This is what i got from her "MIND YOUR OWN WORLD".I was like "why she said sumthin like that to me,dont she realize that i'm her bestfriend that she proud of?!".I trully mad to her.But,i still hold my ego.I still friend with her.I thought she goin to change after that incidet.But,she became WORST WORST AND WORST.

She lied to me.Then, i think again.She dont even appreciated me as her friend.So,why should i be beside her when she dont even looked at me.After that,i made up my mind.I step out from her world.And i met someone.We're now are like sister even we've only known for a year.It make we become more close.One of us need to move.And for the first time i was crying because i afraid to lose friend like her.

Today, i realize and i know what the meaning of FRIEND.
I hope she will be okay there and i pray for her happiness.
To my 3 years ago friend,i hope she will find her path without me.
I dont want to leave her but she make me.
So,please appricated your friends while she beside you.