Tuesday, August 24, 2010

YOUR PROMISE IS HURTING ME .


  • dont make a promise that u cant keep
  • dont tell me things that u not mean
  • dont whisper sweet nothing that i cant hear 
  • dont tell me that u meet me then u not there
  • dont give me tomorrow and leave me yesterday
  • dont give me a thing then ask me to pay
  • dont say u remember than forgot
  • dont make me belive you then regeret
  • dont say it is truth when its a lie
  • dont say hello to tell me goodbye 
  • dont say how u feel then act differently
  • dont make me laugh then put tears on my face
  • dont say u love me when its a lie

BERIKAN AKU JAWAPAN

  • Salah aku kah jika dia yang memulakan semuanya?
  • Egoiskah diriku jika tidak memaafkanya ?
  • Sensitifkah diriku jika aku tidak menegurnya ?
  • Jahatkah aku jika menghindar dari dia ?
  • TerukKah aku jika menghukum dia atas kesalahannya sendiri ?