Saturday, August 14, 2010


can you ? of course u can't .. i'm speechless..Evryday, i think about you.Did you ever think about me ? 
Everyday,i missing you.Do you ever missed me ? Everyday,Every hour,every minute,every second.
Did you ever appreaciated what i did for you ? 

Now,i know.I gave you everything but it doesn't enough to make you stay.Your love is a lie.Now i see.You put tears on my face and you walked away.Huh ! i never thought our relationship will be like this.
you promised me.I thought you will mind your words.And i'm wrong.

I remember , before we be a couple.Someone told me.I must take a caution when it comes to love.I did.
My mistake.I careless and i forgot.And now, all is done.You've gone now.Too far from me.You won.
Tell them..

All we had is gone now.tell them i was happy.And my heart is broken.Tell them what i hope will be IMPOSSIBLE.

you give me EMPTY PROMISE.BROKEN TRUST.LIE LOVE.

depressed,
afiah dilla