Tuesday, November 01, 2011

THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT IT TO BE ..



hey peeps :)

Today was awesome.Yeah,it really is.We are having so  much fun because of the PJPK week.Playing badminton with my friends.It tired but its fun.But Only for the half time.After recess, it not fun anymore.

Things start wth me and asyraf sitting together , infront of each other and yahh kinda like a couple.BUT ! we're not okayy !.At first, we just talked and bla bla bla bla.BUt then, asilla told me that maybe aleen (asyraf's crush) and shahrul are jealous seeing us like that.

well,i dont know if it was true or not.It make me worried a bit.No .. not a bit .. I'M SO WORRIED thinking that they might think something else.I'm afraid that they will think somethng is going on between us.Yeah,maybe shahrul and i having a little miscommunication right now,but it dont mean i dont care anymore about him.

to adleen ; dear , i'm so sorry.I dont mean to hurt you like that :(. I promised you that this 
                    thing will not going to happen again.I'M SORRY.Trust me,asyraf will always love you
                     :).Me and him is just a friend. 


to shahrul ; err , hai babe :) . I should say this directly to you.I'm just to coward to say maybe.
                    If today, i've hurt you.I'm sorry.I didnt mean like that.I just talk.well,yeah i'm sorry.
                    i miss behaved today.Sorry for not supporting you while you having a 'tournament' 
                    (?).i miss you. 




















p/s : my fault