Friday, October 28, 2011

i shouldnt fall in love .........



I just can't seems to let him go.I'm a fool ! why did i fall too much for him ? When he replied my message tellin' me "you are better than me huh .. u able making me cry,heartbreak and happy within a day...".I was reading that and "....CRY.." ?? . i was like "what! he did ? ".I felt sorry for him though.I was thinking am i really mean that much to him ? 

Pass 2 days , asyraf told me was chatting with him and he told me everything that MR.S told him.As a conclusion that asyraf made , MR.S still can't let me go (?) and he really did love me.Once again i was told to treat him better.WTH ?! from the day we know , i was the only one who treat him better ! and you ask me to treat him better like what ! 

GOSH ! even then, i still think about MR.S feeling.I was thinking did he really hurt and should i give him another chance.I dont know.I dont hve any confidence to continue this relationship.I'm afraid,i'm the one who will hurt again and again.

i hate this feeling.I shouldnt fall in this relationship ! too stupid right ? :) 
ahhh !! !! !! i hate you ! i hate you ! T.T so much ............... 



p/s : and we were just kids in love right .. ?