Tuesday, November 15, 2011

YANG YOSEOB - NO (TRANSLATION)


After you said that we won't work out
You say let's break up and turned away
My lips trembled and the tears I held back-
Letting you go was even harder

* Because I couldn't hold it in, because it was so sad
I comforted myself and turned back but

** No, no more
I'm afraid to say this
That is why I couldn't see you
We can't, we really can't
I know we couldn't love anyway
Even though I finally love you now,
Even though I loved you

I stopped on the road that I used to walk with you
The memories of us in love have held me
And your face that faintly erased
Suddenly floated up again-
That's why I stopped

* repeat

** repeat

If I say that I shouldn't have let you go at that place
If I held onto you and said that I can't do this
We would have really loved

** repeat