Friday, November 25, 2011

FOR NATASHA CONNIE FREY

Okayy , its time for me to speak up.

You were once my bestfriend and i love hang out with you.I love your humour.You crazy thinking.Now, we dont even talk.I dont know who faults but maybe i'm little bit ego this time.I really want to say sorry but i just cant.

"my mom says , just ignore them" you tell this to asilla ? i'm hurt so much you know.And i dont believe you'd do it.fine,maybe i'm not suit being friend with you.

>>>well ,i just want to say i'm sorry for all this time if i hurt you.I just want to forget all this fight.And thank you for all your presents.I do love it.And the bag is still here , with me =). Have a good new life with your new school.Just forget all the bad memories in our friendship and keep the happy one.I hope someday we'll meet again and forget this stupid fight.GOODBYE MY FRIEND ♥


p/s ; even tough, i said i hate her but i dont mean it.How can i hate my friend.





-end of pure friendship-