Thursday, December 22, 2011

RESULT PMR

assalamualaikum blogger :)

Hows you guys doing ? me ? i'm physically okayy.Mentally,drained and broken.Okay,not going to talk about that.As you know,today 22/12/2011 is one of my important day.Its time to take our result.After a month(?) we waited for it.Finally,its time to know the truth.

I get up from bed knowing that today i'll take my result but i got to lazy until my mom shout at me making me realize that today is important.HAHA! i get my towel, slowly walk toward the bathroom,wash my body and so on..Get my baju kurung and wait for my mom.

When i reached school , i read "PMR CANDIDATE CAN TAKE THEIR RESULT AFTER 11 AM " i was like "WTH?!they said 10 !"I pissed off.Fortunately,my friends was arrived after.Well,it calm me down a bit.We waited,waited,waited and waited..

tick tock tick tock tick tock its time to take our result.So,this is what i got >>>

BAHASA MELAYU        A
BAHASA INGGERIS     A
MATEMATIK               B
SEJARAH                   A
SAINS                       B
GEOGRAFI                 B
KEMAHIRAN HIDUP     B
AGAMA                     B

totall = 3A5B ^^ that worth of my laziness.While asilla,she got same as me.My dear afifah got 5A3B.For maz edayu,alicia congratulation for getting straight A's !!

Err.. while shahrul got 7A1B.Congrate to him.After a couple hours,i'm back and here i am writing this.I hope we all can achive our dream and succes in our life.Amin ~

p/s : mom,sorry i can't get 8A for you.But,i promise one day you'll be proud having me as your daughter.