Sunday, September 26, 2010

                                      IS THIS THE END OF OUR FRIENDSHIP ?


Dulu , sejakk kite satu kelas.Kita suke gaduh.Even it a small thing.I still want to fight with you.Everyday.
But , i never keep it in my heart because i know you're just joking.I love it.I love that time.Love the time we talk, we fight,we discuss,we duty together.

Sometime, our friends are talking bout our relationship.Are we friend or more than that.When they ask , i can't stop laughing.And so are you.We said , they talk nonsense.==!!.Smiling each other make they think we a coup.Talking each other make they think we're so close.

And,i keep denied when my friends ask about us.Because, we're just friend.-.-.DENIED !DENIED DENIED DENIED ! . i keep saying that.At last , i fall for you.I lost.I can't stop my feeling to falling for you.When we start to text.I keep thinking of you.I cant stop hoping for an happy ending.

I guess , i'm wrong.After 2 days we talked bout us.I got an answer.You dont like , like i do.You dont think of me like i do.You dont hope from me like i do.

And , i need to walk away from you with a litlle pieces.With a broken trust.Broken hope.
I hope you happy with this situation.I hope you happy with your decision.All i can do is accept.

THANKS FOR THE THING WE'VE GONE THROUGH TOGETHER.I'LL TRY TO FORGET IT.