Tuesday, October 05, 2010

                                                         I'M STILL NOT OVER HIM 


ASSALAMUALAIKUM , 

Uhh , i dont have any idea how i'm goin to write this.But , honestly from my deep heart i'm still not over him.Sorry if that make you fell uncomfortable.But, i can't take this no more.He's face keep in my mind and i just like " how i'm gonna do with him ! ".

Seeing him everyday make me hurting again and again.Yes , i'm smiling , i'm laughing.But , inside, you've have any ideas how it hurt look like.OH ! i'm feel very stupid right now.How can i fall for him? Err , the answer is not in me.

I miss him so much.I miss the old him.I have to admit that its all my fault right ? YES ! i'm wrong.I make a silly step forward and now i'm losing him.'what he doing now?' , 'are he doing well at home?' , 'why didint he text me?' , 'until when we need to be like this?' . 'he miss me?' . All the question will appeared in my mind everyday.

JEALOUSY ? of course. HAHA ! u think that silly ? but for me , it's the honest thing i can do to make he feel that i love him.My dear friend said , the time will erased all your memory with him.And i'm waiting for that time.

UHH ! i can't expressed it in word.Its really hurt when you saw your man is with another girl and they talk smoothly each other.TRY IT OUT.Mayb in that way you can understand my feeling toward him.Sometime i felt like , i will teared up when i think about him.I try not to think , but i can't.

I TRY MY BEST.DONT KEEP PUSHING ME LIKE I"M A ROBOT ! 


p/s: MR.S , bogoshippuyo