Sunday, October 23, 2011

why am i still waiting ?


i want to write about my feeling.But words can't describe how much i dissapointed on you.I felt like i want to cry but it just not worth anymore.Cause you dont even care.I've keep this thing 11 months and it hurt me so much.Hurt that you can't even tell.

YOU JUST DONT CARE ABOUT MY FEELING , I'VE CONSIDERATE TOO MUCH AND THIS TIME IF I WALK AWAY DONT ASK ME TO GO BACK.CAUSE I'M NOT TURNING ANYMORE.

I've had enough.Cause i think sometimes it better to push someone away.Not because i stop loving but because i need to shield myself from pain.The pain you cause wont show on my face unless someone watch my eyes as you walk by.

I think this relationship is going nowhere if you continue being like this.I know you dont want to think about it.But at least , think about me.Yes,you watched me being tough,you watched me smiling all day .You should know i'm the best actresses to hide all those feelings.

You know why i dont take this seriously on the first place ? because i want to give you a chance.I gave you a lot of chance to change yourself and win me back.But you think it as a game and i'm sorry , you've got no chance after this.I'm tired waiting you to change.Now,i need to do what i should do on the first place.I'm not going back.I wont turning back.Get a life without me.It should be better.Isnt it ?


          "you meet someone. you two get close. it’s all great for awhile. then someone stops trying. talk less.       awkward conversations. the drifting. no communication whatsoever. memories start to fade. then that person you know becomes that person you knew. that’s how it usually goes, right? sad isn’t it. "




p/s : I WANT YOU TO BE HERE WITH ME BUT I'VE NO CHOICE YOU'VE GOTTA LEAVE .