Thursday, April 28, 2011



oh dear ! i'm falling for you.No matter how many times i said,i just cant stop saying.My heart stop beating when i saw you looking at me.How i wish that eyes just looking at me.You are being loveyy these days.I dont know why.But your words,are making me fall for you.

You are so cruel ! why are you making me falling so deep with you ? What am i going to do if something happen between us ? ~~ i wont let it happen though ^^.Dear,dont make me fall too deep into you.I cant find a way if someday you leave me.*dont pray for it*

ARIF ? SHAHRIN ? SYAZWAN ? AZRUL ? EDDY ?
they can't make me fall for them like you did.They can't make me want to be with them every sec like you did.They can't make me love them like you did.They can't stopped me from doing such BAD things like you did.You are changing me :).I'm glad to have you.

But dear , sorry.You are the second one making me feel like that.I had someone before.He succeed in making me fall for him.But,i'm the one who hurt him.I regret it so much.How i wish i can turn back time and make he happy? But , i know he pray for my happiness.He pray for me to get someone better than him.I'm thankful.I think because of him,i met you.You are diffrent from him.But,the same of you two is your LOVEY WORDS ! 
      
"You Are My Shy Shy Shy Boy 
Even if he's ugly, that kind of a man with a warm heart 
 Bad Boy (Bad Bad Bad Boy)
Even if he's not magnificent, that kind of man that only treasures me Shy Boy"

"I love you SHY BOY I love you
Don't be so shy and come just a little closer to me
"


ILOVEYOU BOY