Saturday, April 23, 2011



annyeonghaseyo ,
 curious about the picture huh ? ^^ its about me and her . She just like my sister.Eventough , i known her about 1 and half year.It just like i've know her so long.I love to be with her.She's my angel , my besties , my guardian , my diary , my devil . 

She's a part of me.Every time i have a problem , the first one i want to find is her.I love her advice , her nonsense talking and so on . Too much thing i loved about her. 

She's always by my side.Helping me when in need.Sad with me.Support me.Even help me to get my love :')*embarassed*.I dont know how can i through the day without her.If she sick,i'm so worried. If i not mer her for days , i'll miss her like i miss my kpop stuff ! *haha!*

I hope we will be together and forever.I want her to be my friend forever.May GOD bless our friendship.Cause i dont want these friendship end.I wat her beside me when i need her.I want her everytime i sad.And i want her everytime i got a good news ! 

for her ~ i love you my friend ^^ thanks for your hardwork ! haha ! 
WE'RE NOT LESBOO OKAYY !!

she is ASILLA HANAFI ^^