Wednesday, April 20, 2011


annyeonghaseyo =)

long time no post right ? sorry ~ i dont have enough time to sit infront of the lappy and thinking what i should write.I want to post something a bit romantic today.So, dont read it if you dont want to throw up ! 

Diddlysmartiedd B.I save this name in my phonebook on your number.Dont you think we're little bit weird ? we're not declare anything but we are talking like we are really a couple.Hmm ~ i think we are weird.

But , its okayy.Who cares if we weird or not =).Dear , thank you so much for giving the antidote of pain to me.Its all covered now.I hope you're not the one who will hurt it again.Everytime i think about us.This question will definitely came up.

1.why i choose you?
2.what did you do to me ?
3.what are your attraction actually ?
4.what make me love you so much ?
5.where i get a courage from to confess to you ?

Everyon is saying this and that about you.But, i reacting like i've know you for a long time.When somebody say you're so childish and so on , i was like 'dont you know him ? he always like that'.Honestly, it never happened to me before.
i always think positif about you.

When someone are matching up you with some other girl its weird when i dont get jealous AT ALL ! i'm thinking that deeply after.I'm a jealousy person but when it comes to you , i just think 'he wouldnt dare to cheat me.i trust him'

why am i doing that ? okayy ~ i love you.thats the only answer i have to all my question.Its all because i love you.How bad you are How childish you are , i dont care . because i love you ^^

So, please dont leave me and i hope we will be long lasting lover :)

Trying to explain how much i love you is like counting the stars.You can try ut its impossible.