Wednesday, March 07, 2012

MIDDLE FINGER FOR HER ;)

hai :) wanna know who ? 

Today , add math subject.I hand in my exercise.I just copy the note and the exercise because i've absent fro 3 days and i don't know a single fuck they've been learning.So,i just copied cause i'm scared she will get mad if i don't do.

But then , she criticize us.Blablablablabla and bla .. .. Jawapan aku dengan asilla,chai,liana dan ain semua sama sebab kitorang tak datang.So,kitorang tiru je lahh.Kang kalau tak siap nota/latihan dia bising.Liana tiru Chai,Aku tiru Chai,Asilla tiru aku.At the end,semua salah at the same spot.Dia pun marah-marah gitulahh.

afther recess,Chai bagitau she talk crap about ME ! She ask Chai whether Chai copy Liana's work.Chai cakap tak.Dia tanya lagi,"then , afiah yang tiru you ke?"
*i forgot what chai's answer* , then she said "afiah tu memang pemalas.Suka tiru jawapan orang (something like that lahh )and so on" Dia kutuk aku depan Chai,kawan baik aku.Chai bagi tau aku.Aku menangis

Yeahh , i did .. WTF?!!! am i the only one wrong ?! WHY THE HELL SHE JUST TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ?! Liana,Asilla and Ain also wrong ? Why wouldnt she said we are at the same fault ? Why does she need to pick my name ?! Saying that i'm a lazyhead girl ?!!!! 

Look,before last week exam.She told me "Afiah! please dont fail add math othewise i'll change your class".I'M WORKING MY ASS OF TO PASS MY EXAM ! AND I DID .. I got 44% but it still pass .. She can admired other hardwork,but why not me ? Am i that bad in her eyes ? Why the fuck she always making me .. UGHHH ! FUCK HER ! some of my friends,fail it.But she don't give a damn about it.

Heyy you ! yeahh you PN.H ! I'm sick of you and i'm losing my respect iin you ! GET YOUR BIG ASS OUT FROM THE SCHOOL ! We don't need a teacher that always comparing other with other.You're so Arrogant ! go and live with it.You know,now i dont care and i'd dont wanna give a damn on what you think on me.FUCKK OFF BITCH !