Friday, March 02, 2012

IS IT MY FAULT ? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME ?

crying ? yeahh , again and again because of him.He really did move on isnt he ? It just so hard accepting that he's laughing in other girl embrance.They look like a lovey dovey couple.I'm scrolling down his message.And i end up here,writing and crying.I really just want him to dissapear infront of me so that i can't see him again and that bitch.Ughh ~ i just . I dont know.Is it my fault ? cause i'm the one who let him go.But the pain that he gave me,i can't endure it anymore.after all i said and he just accept it that way and not replying me anything.I hate him.Why?why he must do this to me ? Pain,thats all i felt when i see him.Seeing him laughing with somebody else.Its hurt so much.

Honestly,i just want to dissapear from all this.I want to make a new life.I really want.I dont want to face him again.I'm scared that i will not be able to forget him and my heart will hurt seeing him with his girl.That fuckin' bitch is really get into my nerves ! i hate her.Ohh ~ no , i should hate both of them.I SHOULD.

I just miss him calling me "you're mine.." . I miss saying i love you at night.I miss his voice.I miss hearing i miss you from his mouth.I miss his gazed.I miss when he depend me.I miss when he help me.I miss everything about him.I miss US.I am such a fool.He doesnt love me.HE DOESNT LOVE ME ! thats the FACT ! I should gettin used to it.

I should try to accept that he had move on.I should try to accept that he's gone.I should try to accept that we are over.I should try to accept that missing him like crazy wont make he came back to me.I should try accept the fact that he'll one day have his own girl.I should try to accept that he will love someone else.I shoult try to accept that we are strangers.I should tryy .... i should...