Tuesday, June 28, 2011

happy day

assalamualaikum ^^ 


today is the best day ever ! i'm laughing all day and got some HOT news about the new couple of KPOP GROUP ! this news sure hit ! HARA IS DATING JUNHYUNG ! 


Can u belive that ? OMG ! i know the news 5 minutes ago and i still shocked about that.I cant belive it but still i'll accept them together since he's not my bias and hara too . So , congratulation to them ! i hope they will be long lasting couple.I think they are cute together.Junhyung is kinda gentle person and hard to smile.Hara is a cute person who loves to smile.I think they suited each other


B2UTY,come on!  dont get jealous.I think we are old enough to think.Junhyung is 20 something *i'm not sure about his age* so,he should have a girl beside her.He must be lonely all this time,so lets respect his decision.Plus,hara is a nice girl what ! my sec bias in KARA after Gyuri ^^.


Well,after junhyun i'm thinking whos next ? hehehe ~ i want Doojoon to have a girl and Yoseob too.But,i dont think Hyunseung to have a girl.Because hes such a pretty boy.I dont think his girl can win him.haha ! *joking.dont take it serious*


Another good news , my friend told me that MR.S and MRS.SH are over.Its a good news to me since MR.S is mine.MRS.SH are the one who like him.I think i can feel relief a bit =). Thanks to MR.S because breaking up with her.