Wednesday, February 09, 2011

annyeonghaseyo yeorobuen :) 
ettoshimnikka chinguyaa ? 

Today was  a very fine and happy day :).Nothing had happen.I love it.Thank you ALLAH.But , i'm too tired these days.Seems like i don't sleep at all*i did sleep.
I easily sleepy in the class.Not paying attention.Ahh ~ i try not to.But,my mind was totally blank and i don't know what the teachers talking about.

I just thought "ahh ~ i should not come in to school today." *i need to GO !.I love holidays.Can i get some vacation to korea please ? haha ~~ *forget it.
Ahhh !!! k-lovers did you guys watch Dream high ? OMO ! its make me jumping , crying , rolling , smiling and KISSING SCENE ?! make me feel bitter:(

Those who don't know , Dream high's main actor is Taecyeon 2PM , Kim soohyun , Wooyoung 2PM.As the main actresses is Suzy missA , Eunjung T-ara and IU.Their acting was DAEBAK ! i love them so much !! And IU/wooyoung couple , neomu kyeopta !!! i admired him again.Hahaha ! 

*shut up ! the fireworks -.- .Next , i thanked to _____ because help me :).Chingu ya ! gomapsumnida.Thank you so much for your help.To my dearest _____ , do you like someone ? i know you are ~~~ haha ! dugunde ? i'm a bit curious.But , i will not ask you since you its your private life.

To _______ , thanks for wear it :) chinjja ~ .Jeongmal gomawo.haengbokhaeyooo ! heheh ~ even though our ***** still a secret.I felt grateful when you wear my present.although , its little bit ugly.Mianhe ~ i should pick better than that.*u know what i will say next so i wont write it.

This all for today.Thanks for reading.LOVE