Thursday, February 17, 2011

annyeonghaseyo , 
assalamualaikum , 
here , its me again . Please dont get bored reading my blogg =).How are you ? today , totally **** ! Im tired and i feel like i want to cry all night long.Can i ? Pressure? i dont feel it right now.Maybe later-.- 

I'm feeling sleepy.I sleep during Math class.I dont know where i got my courage from . I even dare to sleep in HER class.OMG ! its my luck that she dont know.
After recess , it less sleepy.

I was talking to my friend during PNP and i saw ****** wearing his bag like a gangster.*he's not*.And i suddenly said to him "dont exaggerate too muchh :P"
And he caming near , near and near.He just infront of my face.OMG ! what he's trying to do.YAHH ! JUGULHE !! >:l ! 

ahhhhhhhhhh ~ i want to write about HIM !! but , everytime i remember him.It make me want to punch him !.
daesoo ! annyeongigeseyo!