Thursday, February 10, 2011

annyeong ! 
its me again ? kekekkeke ~~
how are you ? 
me ? i feel sick and tired. 

I'm too tired these days.Uhh ~ my neck feel like want to break.My feet is burning when we walk home.=( But , i can still write a post =D.hmm ~ what should i write about ? 

To ________ , please behave yourself.Yes , i know you're cute.You're smart.You're artistic.You're are the prettiest girl on school.But, please don't act like a diva.You make us sick of you !.Yes ! i know lots of boys want to take you as their girl but don't exagerate too much.Plus , we dont want to know about them asking your phone number or what.

To ________ , i dont want to write your name.Heyy ! you're not our leader ! so just stop nagging at us and feel like you're the no 1.Stop act like you're the leader.Even the students in the evening session sick of you.
Just stop okayy before we hate you more.

Last for my _______ , i know now why you don't come to _____.=) its okay.I understand.

=) byebye ~~ ILOVEYOU GOODNIGHT yeorobuen.