Monday, January 03, 2011

FIRST DAY SCHOOL

Bangun pagi , gosok gigi guna kodomo lion ~ .haha !  Waking up on 6 am for the first time in new year =) . Go to bath.Having my uniform on.Wearing my tudung and having my breakfast.Going to school in morning session for the first time.Finding my friend.The most 'excited moment' is when we need to duty on our first day school as form 3.

Binguel Binguel around the school.Having our first assembly.Nervous~.Step into class 3A , making i'm stop breathing.Haha !.Its different feeling when i got into the first class after 4 years.Sit in that class , talking with all CLEVER person around me.One by one teacher introuducing themselves.Give their shor speech.And after that , we feeling troule and pressure.All the teacher say this "come on ! this is 3A.You guys will get the best mark and i'm sure it A."

When the math teacher came,this is really making us stress and annoyed.Teacher Hema , sorry but i'm totally feeling pressure when it come to her.Stress.We all feel that.She are too serious.we can't even look and asking some help form her.We really luck when the BM teacher came.She totally sporting :).We feel more relaxed after feeling much pressure from teacher Hema class.

1 o'clock the bell ring and the rain.Ahh ~ u dont have any idea how the rain is.I buy the umbrella from Max Value.And it broken withing 10 minute i'm in the rain.Because the heavy rain maybe.Failure~we still go on until Mc'd.Having our lunch.Thanks to asilla because pay it for us:).I stop at Asilla's house.Another failure~ my aunt's novel was wet.Uhh ~ i have no idea what reason i need to tell mu aunt.And then,we forget about that,Laughing like crazy when i changed Asilla's mind map from MY FUTURE JOURNEY to MY FUTURE HUSBANG mind map.All of the sudden idea came up in our heads.

Afteer the rain is queitly stop.We going out.buying my umbrella for tomorrow preparation.Another tense for tomorrow.Just wish me luck for this year.And i will grateful :).buying the manila card for the mind map of course.And here i am typing today story.I will never forget my first day as form 3 student.

Before i stop , i want to wish my mom "Saengil chukahae omma ~.I love you so much.Please be happy and trust us.We will be beside you forever.Pray for me and i try my best to give you a bright smile."I'm going to stop now.Good luck guys.!