Thursday, January 27, 2011

Assalamualaikum blogger ^^ ,
how are you ? Is everything alright ? Is your life doing good ? i hope so =)
So , what i'm going to talk about today is..... ??? i have no topic in mind.So, i will write randomly according to my fourth week in school 2011.

Uhh ~ wake up early is totally ruined me -.- ut , i comfortable with it now.I can wake up without omma waking me up ! yeay ! it suppose to be yeay right ? Hmm , as always school homework KIAN BERTAMBAH ! itulah perjalanan hidup pelajar sekolah kan.Kalau bukan kerja rumah ada ko-kurikulum.Hmm , latihan itu lahh latihan ini lahh.

penat kan jadi pelajar sekolah ? But, my dears hargailah masa sekarang okayy ^^ ! alahh , biaselahh kerja rumah and sekali sekala perjumpaan , latihan.Its our routine.So,jangan mengeluh *mcm aku tak prnh je kann ??=P*.Hahah ! Masa sekarang lahh kita bergelar pelajar dan merasai kehidupan sebagai seorang pelajar.Betul tak? *kenapa aku nk bersyarah malam2 buta ni !*.abaikan yee !

Okayy , next is about my BM essay.I only got 15/40 !!!!!!!!! i was like "WHAT!OMG ! WHAT IN THE WORLD I WROTE ABOUT !! UNTIL I GET 15 !!"
ahhh ~ it totally teribble.I almost cry there.15 ? it totally worst !! from Top to bottom all RED ! with salah ejaan , bahasa tak menarik , tak de peribhasa,huraian tak kena,keluar tajuk.Stress kann ? *akulahh stress bukan korang-.-*.

And about math again , mathematics ! i try to understand how clever student doing math in FAST VERSION and FAST CALCULATION.But, i can't get it.How can they dont even use a calculator and solve the problem *i mean the easy one ofcourse*.I ?? hahha ! even using calculator i need 15 minutes to solve one problem.Am i that stupid ? err .. haha ! no lahh . maybe 10 minutes.hahah !

and this is when prefect ask to recess early 10 minutes.The teacher was really -.- uhhh ~ My friend piss off and dont go to reccess.She even ignore us after recess.Sorry buddy , i can't protect you =(

After school , i plan to study at the library with my lesboo asilla.Hahah ! *we're not*hahha ! and i totally piss of when him dont come and act like *********** when i text him why he dont come.Just want to slap him that time -.-.But,since i dont want to be mad at him.I just end text him early than we're other day.

Uhh ! okayy guyss -.- gotta go byeye =)
thanks for reading !!