Sunday, February 05, 2012

I STILL CARE

heyy peeps ..

Today i have nothing to do so i log in my blogger and scroll down all my old post.It gave me a big laugh ! yeah , i know .. i'm laughing to something i wrote by my own.But .. you guys should try it sometime.It makes you realize how you are from the past and how much you've changed.Well~ sometimes we change even without we notice (i think my eng is gettin' terible -.-)

Okayy so i scroll down and i found the post i wrote about MR.S.then i realized how much i fall for him.I realized how much i love him before and i keep thinking is the love i had for him before have already gone ? for love , i dont have the answer yet.But if u ask me if i still care for him AS A FRIEND,i did and i really care.Cause he once be part of my life and i dont want anything happen to him.Its not wrong right ?

As i read all the post,i feel like a crazy mad girl who falling hard for this boy -.- . And that time,i realize that love really mad people goes crazy.*smile* I read,read and read.I found that myself really missed him.So much.I wonder what he will do if he read all the post i wrote about him.*smirk* i guess he will say "ohmyy! i really did drive a girl go crazy" or this is what i dreamed of " gosh! she really love me,why did i treat her like a trash?! how stupid i am" huhu ~~ it just what i want him to say.

I wish when i died,someone will print out all the post i wrote and show it to him so that he know how much i love him and how much i dissapointed on how he treated me.I hope he realized one day that he lost someone that really loved him.Euyy ! am i not too young to say all that ? huft ~ whatever. I love him so i should say it , right ?

HAHA ! okayy , you guys must be tired cause i repeat 'i love him' like thousands ! SORRY ! but i can't hold it ..

i should end this late night writing now . ~ bye :) lot of love from me .

OHHH !! SALAM MAULIDUR RASUL.