Tuesday, September 06, 2011

TRIAL RESULT

Assalamualaikum 

its 12:46 a.m and i can't sleep.I keep thinking about my trial exam paper.I totally screwed up everything and i know i will get C or D for my maths paper.I'm preparing my self to confront the teacher tomorrow.I really nervous.Hwat kind of fate of mine will be tomorrow ? what kind of punishment will i get ? serve me right ~ 

while for the other paper, i got 55%  for KH , 66% for GEO , 63% for SEJ . What should i expect for the others ? why am i so stupid ? making those stupid mistakes !! i really stressed out when i think about school.What my future will be ? Will i dissapoint my mom again ? GOSH ! i can't bear with it.

Its not like i'm not studying ! I'VE STUDIED BUT WHY ALL THINGS CAME OUT WORST ?! i feel want to cry.CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! stupid me !