Monday, March 21, 2011


dear oppa , 
      i'm sorry i can't make her trust my words.She's hurtin by you.I said you still love her.But , she said its a lie.I can't do anythings about it.She's completely mad at you.I can't do anything.She's the one who hurt.She's decide what she want to belive.Sorry , she seems can't belive you once more again.

Oppa , she's the girl who accompany you for a year.She's the one you promised.She's the one you promised  that you will love her yeongwonhi.Everything is change now.I can't guarantee if she will be yours10 years later.You leave her when she need you.She mostly need you know.But , you are not beside her.I'm not saying you wrong for breaking up with her.But , girls is not a toys abang.You can't have her when you need her and leave her when you need to focus on something else.


Her heart empty after you left her.She said she hate you.I'm sorry i can't stop her from saying that.The memories you guyss create for a year , the problem that you guyss solve together,every moments while you together are completely gone piece by piece.Maybe you have your own reason.But,somehow its a lame reason.I'm the one who crying.T.T for you.


oppa,dont make another relationship before you get master.Because you might hurt the next girl with same reason.I hope the two of you will get better and move on with your life without she/he beside you.
p/s : abang , girls always had these when it come to love "once the trust is broken , its hard to trust again"
      be carefull.Take care abang.

dear sister @ besties , 

hope you will recover soon.I know it hard for you.I wish i'm beside you to share you sadness.And i'm sorry again.Be happy again.Dont forget to smile.I love you.