Sunday, December 05, 2010







AMARAN ! kalau tak tahan dengan ayat jiwang sila jangan baca .TERIMA KASIH


Today you're gonna comeback right ? I miss you badly❤.*tahan gelak anda*.How was your camp ? I really can't wait to have a chat with you tonight.Since,our holiday is still long and i'm not be able to text you.Then last way we can do is chatting.*loan aku tak msuklahh cuti ni.=D*

Hmm , i envy you a lot ! you guys could have a lot of fun by camp.But, i just met asilla every monday,wednesday and friday to fill our day.*at least,aku kluar kan*.And another 4 days it was a lot of stressed !.I really can't be at home.*aku suka hangout*.

Worst thing is my grandma will visit us today.Uhh ! i don't know how to face her.I really can't treat her nicely.*i know i'm bad grandchild*.So, i guess i will try my best to avoid her.She nagging to much ! I'm lucky because its just a visit.I really can't imagie if she live with us.I will sit in my room and i will not going out.*thats my plan*.

i'm watching WE GOT MARRIED now*its a korean variety show*.Alex is totally gentle and cool.But, i really frust when i know Siney married someone else because her father.*u must be thinking why i'm frust,dont think too much*.When i saw Alex do something for Siney,I've been dreaming if i could have someone like him.❤He's totally handsome,adorable,gentleman,cool,romantic.Uhh ! is there any other guys out there like him?*if there,tell me=D*❤

Back to my first story,i'm waiting for tonight.I totally miss him a lot.*tahan lagi gelak korang*.So,dear.Can you buzz me in ym when you start online.*he'll not reading this=)❤*.My story , is up to here.I'll post something fresh by next week or maybe 2 days more.*now,burst your laughing!*

나는 몹시 당신이 그리워요. 당신을 사랑합니다.❤